Sunday, February 11, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 15

Happy UP!!! 1 - a walk in the neighborhood
Why it happened - I just took advantage of a spare 45 minutes
Why it made me happy - I took the camera along this time...and created a post from it . It gave me a new idea about packing my camera along. I actually had this posting in mind before I took off. It came to me during a walk last weekend.

HappyUP!!! 2 - dinner
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it made me happy - it was pretty simple. Just a hamburger patty with a little mozarella fried up on the stove. I did a little stir fry with some vegetable. I really enjoy the cooktop that I put in. Gas was the way to go....

HappyUP!!! 3 - a chat with my buddy
Why it happened - I picked up the phone and called him
Why it made me happy - we had been missing each other for awhile. We're both remodeling so it was interesting to share each other's progress ....or lack thereof.

Jolly Jottings
-coffee
-coffee ice cream
-a guy I know is redecorating...and selling some pretty sweet stuff at a discount
-a trip to Best Buy....getting closer on the TV decision
-a fun blog post
-another trip to the gym
-weight was still in check on my weekly weigh in
-reading through an old New York Times book...that I had given my parents 30 yrs ago
-the sunshine after a stormy day yesterday

No comments: