Saturday, February 17, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 21

Someone came up to me and said - "hey dude, take the weekend off from the HappyUP!!!" All I could say to that was...."why?"

HappyUP!!! 1
- an absolutely gorgeous day
Why it happened - because He makes absolutely gorgeous days
Why it made me happy - it just felt good. Somebody said that 72 degrees was a perfect temperature once when I was young. It always stuck with me. When I looked at the temp in the middle of the day, that is exactly what it was. It struck me...touched me...made me happy.

HappyUP!!! 2 - my convertible
Why it happened - because I have never gotten rid of it
Why it made me happy - there just isn't anything better...well...maybe one thing

HappyUP!!! 3 - pulling over to drop the top...on a gorgeous day
Why it happened - I literally pulled over after I was on my way
Why it made me happy - no, it didn't take much effort but I almost said, "geez, I am in traffic. I should just take it on home...lid up." But I didn't. The drive home from the city was spectacular. The wind, the temperature, not a care in the world.


Jolly Jottings

-new floors
-Toastmasters training
-attending a grand opening
-being with a couple I like
-seeing a client I hadn't seen
-the gorgeous day
-my convertible
-remembering to pull over, drop the top, and enjoy convertible and lovely day
-getting a new personal opportunity
-have my life's passion hit me like a ton of bricks....something clicked today. That one thing

No comments: