Sunday, February 18, 2007

HappyUP!!!...an Honorary Degree Conferred


You HappyUPPERS!!! haven't realized - that, following the HappyUP!!! program is like going to class or vocational education, have you?

Of course not - if I had told you that in the beginning, you would have been skipping out at lunch and playing hooky the rest of the day.

Welcome to Nutster U - and the School of HappyUP!!!

Today's lesson is a case study - go over here and read one of my professional colleague's stories. Let me tell you, there are few things that can take up more of your mental capacity than misplacing or having your wallet stolen. It is going to cost time and money. Look at how Alex deals with it.

If you follow through to the comments - you will see where he gets something very special from Nutster U .........the first honorary degree at has ever been bestowed!!!

Now, I have no problem that the first honorary degree - went to someone from Copenhagen. We just need more American conferee's. No, it is not so the accreditation of Nutster U can be maintained (the last I checked, I paid my VISA bill on time which should keep the prestigious school's credit up to snuff).

We need - more happy people closer to me...Me....ME....MEEEEEEEEE!

....and you, too, of course.

No comments: