Thursday, February 01, 2007

Bonus HappyUP!!! Time

OK......I already posted - but I can't contain my glee. The work that we are doing here is getting some press.

I say "we" because you are a part of it - if you weren't out there reading, I wouldn't be in here writing

...and one thing is certain - the HappyUP!!! world and happiness is spreading!!!

No, I am not delusional - it's not quite like the cover of Time Magazine (though the topic has been covered there) but there is a dissemination of the idea that happiness CAN be increased. All we need is more people on the train.

Here is a link to Alex - whose Happiness at Work Blog has some big readership. I love his idea of Happy Links

We also have WaspGoddess - who took the HappyUP!!! idea to the next level. Rather than leave it to comments here, she has been putting hers out to the whole world to see on her blog.

OUTSTANDING....and a HappyUP!! way to end the day

1 comment:

Waspgoddess said...

Thank you for mentioning me:) That's a happyUP for today, well generally the whole blogging experience is becoming one big happyUP.

Here are mine from yesterday (UK time).

1. Getting a hug from my man when feeling down about something.

2. Walking past a cafe and remembering eating a delicious cake (called lumpy bumpy, I guess because of what it does to your thighs).

3. Bundling up in layers upon layers and heading down to the beach with a mini-thermos of Bailey's (very 80s I know), and watching the tide come in until they were lapping at our feet.

It was a good day, many others could have made it on the list. I'm getting into this :)