Sunday, February 25, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 29


HappyUP!!! 1 - my street
Why it happened - I moved back there
Why it makes me happy - it's so wide. It could easily be a 4 lane street. Thankfully, there is not that much traffic. Even when people park in front of their houses, you don't notice it. Local lore says that the street was so wide because, when the railroad moved their railyard from a local town to my town, this road was wide so the houses could be moved.

HappyUP!!! 2 - a hard mile
Why it happened - I decided to just do it
Why it made me happy - running has a long history with me. It provided one of, if not thee, the happiest moments of my life....finishing my first marathon. I even have the picture with the time captured above. I finished the mile today....it wasn't fast but I finished. I will be back.

HappyUP!!! 3 - time on my keyboard
Why it happened - I moved the keyboard downstairs as a product of my flooring being done
Why it makes me happy - I have no clue how to play a keyboard...zip...nada...none. I do know chords, however. Just the sounds that I put together please me. I can only imagine how much more it will satisfy me once I learn.

3 comments:

paris parfait said...

That street is practically as wide as the Champs Elysee!

R2B said...

Dear Nutter,
Always love reading your posts keep up the good work!

R2B

Anonymous said...

Nutter ... thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog. Couldn't find your email address so this will do. I love your HappyUps! joyce wycoff