Monday, February 19, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 23

HappyUP!!! 1 - I got the wireless modem back up and running
Why did it happen - I took the time to make a call to the Help Desk
Why it made me happy - I will be needing this tomorrow. The guy at the help desk was....well...helpful. We got the problem fixed in record time. I should be good to go with no worries tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! 2 - coming home to the house
Why did it happen - because the house feels like a home now
Why it made me happy - this is the first day that I have come home from work since the flooring was done. For well over two years, it has seemed like I have come home to my project. While I am not done, the house has an entirely different feel to it.....and I LOVE IT!!!

HappyUP!!! 3 - completed an annual training for work
Why did it happen - I seized upon an hour. I had already signed up for the on-line class so it was easy to pull the class up for taking
Why it made me happy - my company has several on line classes a year that are mandatory. I had already taken the one for the first deadline. I don't even know when the deadline for the class that I took was. It was just good to knock one out. There is one less deadline that I will have to meet.....those deadlines always come up when you don't want them too.

1 comment:

paris parfait said...

So nice to hear that your house finally felt like home.