Thursday, February 15, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 19

HappyUP!!! 1 - got in a 30 minute workout
Why it happened - I was talking to a friend tonight who had to go to the gym
Why it made me happy - hey, if they can do it, I can do it! I got in a workout that I wasn't expecting to. I got off the early morning routine.....and haven't picked up quite as consistent of an evening routine. It is a HappyUP!!! to stay in contact with the gym

HappyUP!!! 2 - the flooring is 2/3 done
Why
it happened - I don't know....my floor guy is jammin?
Why it made me happy - he thought it would take 4 days...2 this week and 2 next week as he has trouble flooring 4 days in a row. It looks like he will knock it out tomorrow...giving me the weekend to start putting life back together......and to start shopping for furniture!!!

HappyUP!!! 3 - my new boss came to my meeting
Why it happened - he wanted to come....I wanted him there to meet my team
Why it made me happy - he is a regular guy. He has been in the company (unlike my last two bosses). He is down to earth. He understands our issues. My people felt good about him. Things are synching up at work.

JollyJottings
-pancakes and sausage for breakfast
-flooring is now 2/3 complete...finishing tomorrow
-found the guy that can do my new fireplace and mantle
-my new boss came to my meeting today....and he was great
-my meeting went great
-made an important appointment for tomorrow
-made a recruiting appointment for tomorrow
-connected with my admin in a big way tonight
-starting to see clarity amongst the industry fog...epiphanies
-came up with compelling vision and strategy
-got in a 30 minute workout
-made some e-mail contacts
-had a great e-mail exchange
-going to bed tonight really looking forward to tomorrow....and the weekend

No comments: