Thursday, August 28, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 578 ....Day 5 in the Week of Festivals

HappyUP!!! - learned friend was out of hospital
Why it happened - I text him to call me
Why it makes me happy - this is my best friend. I had shot him a message yesterday to call me but I didn't hear back. While I felt bad for letting a couple of days pass without checking in, this was overridden by finding out he is better and back on the job.

HappyUP!!! - lunch with a champ
Why it happened - I made it happen
Why it makes me happy - it is always good to be in this person's presence. We got to spend a couple of hours visiting....something we hadn't done in a too long. We had such a nice chat.

HappyUP!!! - got an invitation to play in a golf tournament tomorrow
Why it happened - I have friends watching for me
Why it makes me happy - I get to play a different golf course on someone else's dime. I wish I was playing a little better but there is nothing like a tournament to put the new swing to the test. Plus....I should get some FREE STUFF! I love FREE STUFF!

JollyJottings

Learned friend was out of hospital
Saw an old friend at a golf tournament
Ran across an old acquaintance at golf tournament
Lunch with a good friend
Got an invitation to play in a golf tournament

No comments: