Saturday, August 16, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 566





HappyUP!!! - Doing it when it counts
Why it happened - I was golfing
Why it makes me happy - there were "skins" on the table coming down the stretch...and I was behind in skins. I pounded a must make 10 footer in on 17. On 18, I put my drive right in the center of the fairway. We won't talk about the real money shot into 18. OK...we will. It was struck well but it was an unexpected draw into the pond. No skins garnered. It's good to do some great things coming in. I also threw in a couple of remarkable pitch shots with a few holes to go.

HappyUP!!! - golfing partners
Why it happened - it was a member/guest tourney
Why it makes me happy - I got to play 36 with my buddy, RK. I played and rode in the same cart with my bro for the first 18. How can you put a price on quality time with the bro?

HappyUP!!! - driving the golf ball
Why it happened - you have to tee off
Why it makes me happy - my tee ball can be a bit questionable. I played 36 and only hit one out of play...and it wasn't that bad. I had it in play all day long....and sometimes, it was crushed. You can play more than one round without crushing one. I probably crushed 5-8. You have to get it in play to have a chance.



JollyJottings

Seeing L
Running into K/B
36 holes with 1 ball
36 holes with RK
Driving Well
Striping it on 18
2 great pitch shots
Golf with brother
Lunch
Weather
Drilling pressure putt on 17

No comments: