Monday, August 18, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 568

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - I made a hot pastrami sandwich. I am not sure that I have ever done that. If I have, it was so long ago that I can't remember. I threw some pickles and fresh tomatoes from the garden on there. The bread got the grilled cheese sandwich treatment with a little garlic powder on there. Mustard...mayonnaise. I have to admit....it was one good sammy!

HappyUP!!! - lunch company
Why it happened - a friend was in town
Why it makes me happy - hey, unless you eat with others all the time, it's always better to eat with someone. We had a great sandwich (see above) and a nice visit.

HappyUP!!! - golfing e-mail
Why it happened - I shot an e-mail out yesterday to an old friend
Why it makes me happy - I got the e-mail today telling me to set it up so I will be playing a round with the
person that I have known the longest in my life that I stay in touch with soon.

JollyJottings

Company for lunch
Lunch itself
Watering
Olympics
E-mail to golf

No comments: