Monday, August 11, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 561

HappyUP!!! - call from A
Why it happened - A followed up
Why it makes me happy - A is a nice young guy. We don't see each other much but wants to stay in touch. We had a good call and ended it with breakfast plans in the morning

HappyUP!!! - club website
Why it happened - I checked it out
Why it makes me happy - I went on line to check out my golf club's website. It's awesome. You book your tee time on line. You can see who has a time. You also can view the roster of the entire club. I saw some people that I knew there

HappyUP!!! - golf match Wed
Why it happened - I saw someone with a time on Wed
Why it makes me happy - I invited another guy so we have 3 teeing it up on Wed at 7:10. Golf, fellowship, and done by 10:30....life is good!

JollyJottings

Coffee
Call from A
Golf match Wed
New website
Olympics

No comments: