Friday, August 22, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 572

HappyUP!!! - unexpected golf pairing
Why it happened - I showed up at the course
Why it makes me happy - one of my new friends at the golf course had played 18 holes. Him and his friend were going out for another 18.....and it was my my friend's 40th birthday. On top of that, a great player at the club joined us. I love playing with great golfers. It really does make you better

HappyUP!!! - golf tip from the great player
Why it happened - he likes to give tips
Why it makes me happy - I really need some subtle tips on where some of my faults are. This guy gave me a good one today.....and it is sure to save me some strokes over the 36-72 holes I will be playing over the weekend

HappyUP!!! - an unexpected neighborhood gathering
Why it happened - my neighbor came over and got me
Why it makes me happy - I met another couple of neighbors I didn't know. There were also another couple of neighbors that I did know there. We just sat out on the porch and chilled. It was cool.

JollyJottings

Breakfast chat with waitress
Great day on Wall St
An unexpected golf pairing
An unexpected neighborhood gathering

No comments: