Monday, August 04, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 554

HappyUP!!! -lunch
Why it happened - my friend called me
Why it makes me happy - I love this guy. He called me up to meet at noon for coffee. When we met, we decided to go to BJ's for lunch. I had a pot roast sandwich that was too much food.....but, man, was it good!

HappyUP!!! - visit from a friend
Why it happened - my friend needed a favor
Why it makes me happy - I was glad to be able to help out. While I didn't ask, my friend offered to do a favor for me which I really appreciated as it was something that I needed a hand with. Win-Win

HappyUP!!! - Nugget Market
Why it happened - I needed ingredients
Why it makes me happy - I had never been to this store before. My usual store, TraderJoes, wasn't going to have the Italian Sausage I needed for my spaghetti sauce. I was out near the Nugget. Nice place....beautiful displays of produce. I can see why some of the chains are upgrading their displays!

JollyJottings

West Elm
Spag Sauce
Nugget Market
Lunch with my friend
Visit from another friend

No comments: