Sunday, August 17, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 567

HappyUP!!! - golfing with a new friend, DD
Why it happened - my other buddy set it up
Why it makes me happy - I have an old connection with this person. I used to play with and wait on his dad30 years ago when I worked in a golf shop. I kind of new little D. It's interesting to see how he has grown up. Plus, he's another guy to tee it up with.

HappyUP!!! - hitting number 7 twice from the back tees
Why it happened - they put the gold tees back with the black tees
Why it makes me happy - this is a full on 3 iron (hybrid) shot over water. It was also windy. This takes a degree of skill...concentration....and execution.

HappyUP!!! - message from my friend
Why it happened - my friend was on the way to working a job
Why it makes me happy - I don't hear from this friend that often. It was nice to be on the mind. I think that is always a big HappyUP!!! ....to be thought of.

JollyJottings

Golfing with DD
Big Drive on 18
Great up and down on 14
Solid shot into par 3 number 16
Hitting par 3 number 7 twice from the top tees in the wind

No comments: