Tuesday, August 05, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 555

HappyUP!!! - Fridge Repairman
Why it happened - my new fridge fudged up
Why it makes me happy - fridge man called me as he was on his way. He asked me to describe the problem. He said, "I know exactly what it is. It will take me 5 minutes to fix." He showed up shortly thereafter....and took all of about 5 minutes. The best part? This is the second motherboard the fridge has fried....and I had the extended warranty. This little repair would have been $400! HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - Golf in 2.5 hrs
Why it happened - people let me play through
Why it makes me happy - right now, it is not about "gettin games" and gambling with the boys. That will all come at my new club. At the moment, it is all about finding my game....playing with no impediments helps.

HappyUP!!! - the stock market
Why it happened - it was up for whatever reason...then Fed speak drove it up higher
Why it makes me happy - even though the Dow smoked me? Yes, the Dow was up 2.65%...I was only up a measly .76%....but I was up. I also am not going to worry about selling my gainers tomorrow when we could see some pull back. I will be buying along the bottom of this little rally. NICE DAY!

JollyJottings

Toastmasters Speech
Golf in 2.5 hours
Fridge repair man
Sliding back out for more golf
Pummeled by the Dow

No comments: