Saturday, August 23, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 573



HappyUP!!! - my first eagle at my new club
Why it happened - I hit a heck of a pitch shot
Why it makes me happy - hey, I poke it out there but I am not like some of the guys who really hit it long, hit par 5's in two, and then get eagles on a regular basis. I have to get mine the old fashioned way....knock it in from off the green. In today's case, it was a great pitch shot to a par 5 that went in. The eagle comes with some bragging rights.

(The picture to the left has nothing to do with the eagle. It was a great second shot I hit to the hardest hole on the course.....and then requisitely missed the putt, of course)

HappyUP!!! - 36 holes of golf
Why it happened - it's the weekend...lots of playmates
Why it makes me happy - I enjoy my weekend buddies and teeing it up with them.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with the family
Why it happened - I squeezed it in around the golf
Why it makes me happy - I did some fancy scheduling for this. I had to miss breakfast last weekend because the schedule was out of my control. I did some fancy footwork today so I could spend some quality time with the group.

No comments: