Monday, June 30, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 519




HappyUP!!! - smog check
Why it happened - I had to register the car
Why it makes me happy - no issues....and I was in and out in less than 20 minutes. It could have gone a lot of ways but that easily. The lady that was before me in line was there when I left

HappyUP!!! - welcoming committee
Why it happened - I went out for a walk
Why it makes me happy - my neighbor was on her walk and told me to join her. We had a mutual friend/old schoolmate that just moved back into the neighborhood today. We went and visited for a few minutes.

HappyUP!!! - the Thin Mint Blizzard
Why it happened - I support Girl Scouts!
Why it makes me happy - it was delicious! Besides, I think that the Thin Mint Blizzard does support girl scouts

HappyUP!!! -from the garden
Why it happened - I did some picking
Why it makes me happy - I stuffed a bell pepper with some cheese, ate a cucumber by itself (then got another one to slice into my salad), ate about 5 strawberries, and had several small tomatoes by themselves and with my salad. If you have never eaten from your own garden, you can't get the extra joy.....on top of the freshness and knowing where your food came from.

No comments: