Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 506



HappyUP!!! - a skin!
Why it happened - I birdied a hole no one else did
Why it makes me happy - it's always cool to do something that no one else can. Today, no one else could birdie the first hole at the Dayton Valley golf course today. THAT little feat paid me some cash which makes me happy as well.

HappyUP!!! - my driver
Why it happened - I took it back a little slower with a little more upright turn
Why it makes me happy - I had about 5 straight really bad rounds. Part of it had to do with a very suspect driver. If you can't put the tee ball in play, it makes it tough to score. I got it in play today.......deep.

HappyUP!!! - recovery shots
Why it happened - good vision and commitment
Why it makes me happy - I am noticing that, when it comes to the short game, I hit better shots when they are more difficult. Today, I hit two GREAT and challenging pitch shots. This takes a degree of mastery....a mastery that I once had and has been missing in my comeback. I can build off of this. That makes me happy

1 comment:

mentorman said...

C
O
N
G
R
A
T
U
L
A
T
I
O
N
S

500
T
I
M
E
S
!
!
!