Friday, June 27, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 516

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with a friend
Why it happened - he got it on the calender
Why it makes me happy - this guy is one of my favorite people to visit with. He's going through some things right now....which makes for even better conversation.

HappyUP!!! - sodifying
Why it happened - a buddy needed help
Why it makes me happy - just doing a good turn for a friend in need is always a HappyUP!!! I didn't think the work was that hard....a little dirty.

HappyUP!!! - dinner with my best friend
Why it happened - he was hungry and called me
Why it makes me happy - more hi-jinx and funny conversation!

JollyJottings

Breakfast with my friend
Giuseppe on sweet with everything
Laying the sod
Finishing the sod
Drinking water
Sitting/Collapsing in my chair "post sod"

No comments: