Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 513

HappyUP!!! - more chipping
Why it happened - I got that tip yesterday
Why it makes me happy - it really makes me want to get out to the course and do some practicing......and then put it to work on the course. If my short game gets in order, I think my scores will be really close to where they used to be. I still have some more tweaks to work on but this has been a particularly maddening part of my game...or lack thereof.

HappyUP!!! - toastmasters
Why it happened - it happens every Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - I got to see the guys.....I gave a solid speech....and I met our new area governor. He definitely has a lot of life in him. He could be a HappyUP!!! all on his own. I look forward to getting to know him better.

HappyUP!!! - a top down drive this evening
Why it happened - I felt a little closed in
Why it makes me happy - even with gas prices, it's good to just take a little drive around town. I know...it wasn't very green of me but I probably burned a quarter of a gallon of gas which isn't the end of the world. I love driving the convertible.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
My Speech
Our incoming Area Governor
E-mail from T
Reading
Men's Health
Driving the Carerra
Call from a buddy for a breakfast invitation
Call to my brother
Call from my best friend inviting me to dinner
More chipping
Call from D

No comments: