Thursday, June 12, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 501

ONLY 5 days left - until the HappyUP!!! Five Hundred! You must be beside yourself.

The USGA (United States Golf Association) - is even holding it's big annual Open right now in honor of this event!

Speaking of which......

HappyUP!!! - the US Open
Why it happened - see above (...and that it happens this same weekend every year)
Why it makes me happy - this is the first time I could watch during the week.....I watched so much that I actually got up and was tired of it...that's blasphemy. I love the OPEN!!!

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls with my nephew
Why it happened - he called me
Why it makes me happy - it's always good hanging a bit with the nephew. Especially when we are doing something that we like.

HappyUP!!! - something to work on
Why it happened - my nephew gave me a suggestion
Why it makes me happy - I think I can make this swing mechanic actually work.....it's actually something that I WAS working on. Homeostasis had set in, however. Today, I was back at the hip rotation on the downswing... hard and fast! Just in time for an upcoming tournament.

JollyJottings

Backyard chipping
Call from and ex-employee
Seeing an old friend's daughter
Coffee
Call from my best friend
A great e-mail......which led to learning something new and a blog post
Google 411

No comments: