Sunday, June 29, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 518

HappyUP!!! - delicious cucumbers
Why it happened - I grew them....and got a tip
Why it makes me happy - I need to be a bit more conscious of my diet. Yesterday, an older lady gave me a tip on eating cucumbers....says her husband has one every day. I GROW cucumbers. She just said, "slice it up, a touch of oil, and soy sauce." What a delicious by product tonight.

HappyUP!!! - the Fugitive
Why it happened - I caught the movie
Why it makes me happy - I spent a long time not watching movies....still don't see many. Today, I caught this one for the first time. I don't recall the reviews being that great but I thought the movie was.

HappyUP!!! - no one hurt
Why it happened - a dog fight
Why it makes me happy - my neighbor had placed herself between her children's dogs.....they are nice dogs but are a breed with a bad reputation. They got into an argument over some food and were locked down on each other. She was trying to pry them apart. I was first to the fence but there wasn't much that I could do. The kids came out and managed to get the dogs apart. Lots of blood but I think the pups will be alright....my neighbor too. I almost went over the fence and I am glad I didn't. The dogs know each other and they know her...if I showed up in their frenzy, they may have mistaken me for an intruder and turned the angst toward me.

No comments: