Monday, June 02, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 491 - Monday

HappyUP!!! - Yoga
Why it happened - I put the CD in
Why it mades me happy - THAT is a workout....I am not claiming that I got all the way through it. I am feeling it tonight in a good way. We'll see what tomorrow brings. I can work this is a few times a week.

HappyUP!!! - Study and transcription
Why it happened - I made myself
Why it makes me happy - I am transcribing a great book I read last year, Happiness by Matthieu Ricard. It reminds me of things and things and thoughts that I need to have to maximize my happiness levels. There is no question that happiness is an effort....particularly when you are single. Many times, your partner will do some things that stimulate you. Either the partner does something that creates happiness or you are doing something for your partner that makes you happy. Yes, there is plenty of room for unhappiness there. A single can have an advantage....if the single works at it.

HappyUP!!! - Chipping
Why it happened - I needed the practice
Why it makes me happy - when I come across fundamentals in an area that I have struggled, it is a HappyUP!!! In this case, it's sweep the grass back and through AND seeing the grass AFTER you hit the chip. This should boost my confidence on the links

JollyJottings

Yoga
Reaching out for golf
Confirmation of golf
Reminder of upcoming game
Squash soup


No comments: