Friday, June 13, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 502

HappyUP!!! - Finding a new feature on my recording deck
Why it happened - I hit some buttons....curiosity
Why it makes me happy - I can now apply a whole bunch of effects to my guitar and to my voice....that I had no clue about! I have owned the deck for years and did not know about this supercool feature. It's like I got a free machine today.

HappyUP!!! -
Dinner with my buddy
Why it happened - I made a call
Why it makes me happy - we had a TON o LAUGHS....I mean a BIG TON of side splitting, bent over, expel-liquid-through-your-nose laughter

HappyUP!!! -
US OPEN
Why it happened - it's in honor of the HappyUP!!! 500 coming up on Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - here comes Tiger....it should be an exciting weekend

JollyJottings

Breakfast with a friend

Recording a couple of songs
Great e-mail from a buddy
Meeting a friend's little sister


No comments: