Monday, June 23, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 512....Monday, Monday

Unlike the mama's and papa's - I trust that day. I am going to start making Monday my "Bidness" day. There usually isn't a lot going on for Monday so it seems like a good day to put in work on all of my stuff...

...and leave me to play guilt free - the rest of the week (like I was feeling guilty).

HappyUP!!! - a chipping tip
Why it happened - I stumbled across an on-line video
Why it makes me happy - I immediately went out back and went through the drill. It was amazing. The contact that I was making with the ball was night and day...and it was such a little thing. This was especially significant because my chipping was once my strong point. All year, it has been a source of consternation. Now, time to take it to the course.

HappyUP!!! - call from a former employee
Why it happened - I called and left a message
Why it makes me happy - everything is OK. I had heard that there was challenges with children but it turned out that it was just the usual sicknesses that happen to little ones. I was relieved that it wasn't more serious. We also had a nice chat.

HappyUP!!! - a new book
Why it happened - I bought it yesterday
Why it makes me happy - I got a different understanding of the Biblical reference, "I Am." It gives me permission to look at things a little differently on this topic....which should be to my betterment. The entire concept of ego is a very interesting topic to me.

JollyJottings

Chipping Tip
Accuracy Tip
Call from my admin
Clean Car
Clean Truck
Truck smogged
Lots of water
Vitamin replenished
Clean floors
A good book
Speech written
Mileage deduction increased to .58
APD continues to drive higher

No comments: