Friday, June 20, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 509

HappyUP!!! - Better Foods Sandwich
Why it happened - a guy needs to eat
Why it makes me happy - I used to go to this place a couple of times a week in my younger day. "Giuseppe on sweet with everything," is the sandwich. I probably have only had one in a year. The sandwich is a disgusting combination of meats that will kill you.....delicious. On top of it, I go there so seldom that it is like a trip down memory lane.

HappyUP!!! - phone message
Why it happened - sounded like a guilty conscience
Why it makes me happy - somebody finally did what they should have done a long time ago....they now have a burden off of their psyche. I am sure calling me was something that kept getting put off....didn't have the cojones for the confrontation. The funny thing is that, while the dread was going on, the person didn't know that I haven't cared.

HappyUP!!! - visit from a friend
Why it happened - my friend needed a favor
Why it makes me happy - we had a very nice visit just going over things.

No comments: