Thursday, June 19, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 508 - Golfing at The Ridge

HappyUP!!! - Call from my friend JP
Why it happened - I was being thought of
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't talked to JP in quite some time. It was good to know things were going well for my friend. We'll be going to lunch soon.

HappyUP!!! -
Song e-mailed to me from my friend
Why it happened - we found out we had something in common
Why it makes me happy - I didn't know this song was going to be so good. G told me that it was coming and that I had to send one in return. I didn't realize that I was going to be the one with the inferior material. We'll see what the critique is by someone better than me of my work

HappyUP!!! -
Golf confirmed for Saturday...NO Sod Laying
Why it happened - my buddy, T, isn't ready for sod
Why it makes me happy - I had committed to T that I would help with sod this Saturday. I made the promise last week. I forgot about that yesterday when I accepted a golf invitation for Saturday. I called T today when I remembered. I was ready to cancel golf to live up to my responsibility....but I don't have to. I'm golfing Saturday. When I found that out, it was a HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Playing golf in general

Call to my friend JE
Making an incredible par
Making another incredible par
My golf partners Scott and Frank
Call from my friend E
Convertible drive to golf
A good day in the stock market



Finding good golf balls
Call from my friend RV

Session on the driving range
Putting ...32 putts...and my stroke

No comments: