Tuesday, June 03, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 492

Plan NOW....Plan NOW.....Plan NOW!!! - you have two weeks. How and where will you be celebrating the HappyUP!!! 500?

Come on, Now - you know that you want to. I will be celebrating by GOLFING ("FORE!!!") in lovely Carson City, Nevada.

I should be back that evening, however - just in time to ink Day 500

Many will be planning trips to exotic locales - don't leave this to the last minute. Hotels will probably be booked out...if they aren't already.

HappyUP!!! - smackin spuds
Why it happened - I have some credits on my range card
Why it makes me happy - I do a lot of HappyUP!!!ing about golf around here. I actually enjoy practicing as much as playing. Today was the first time that I went to the course STRICTLY to practice. I knocked about 100 balls around (that's kind of lite), flipped about 100 chips, and slapped 60 putts. We'll see if it pays off.

HappyUP!!! - invitations
Why it happened - Uh....hmmm....because I'm popular???
Why it makes me happy - well, it kind of does and it doesn't. I'm really happy because I got two, count em, TWO golf invitations today. One is at the super EXCLUSIVE Winchester Country Club....well...la deee dah. The other was to play in a prize laden tournament. It's nice to be thought of...."they love me, they really love me." Unfortunately, both invitations were for this Friday and I already have a tournament to play in that day! Drats. Oh well, it is better for lots of love to rain down on the Nutster than none at all.

HappyUP!!! - pesto
Why it happened - I grew basil
Why it makes me happy - it's my first batch of the season. I think it is going to make a fine dressing for my
eggs in the morning.

JollyJottings

Top down on a gorgeous day to Spud City
Barbequed Rosemary (that I grew myself) chicken
Finding a putting key
Finding a chipping key
Talking to my buddy
Talking to another buddy
Banging some good 6 string

No comments: