Thursday, April 29, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1186


HappyUP!!! - Comcast resolved
Why it happened - I went early
Why it makes me happy - I have survived the digital conversion. OK....not all the way there...haven't figured out the new remote...but it works! I have CNBC and the Golf Channel again.

HappyUP!!! - big news from a friend
Why it happened - who knows...prayer?
Why it makes me happy - my dear friend has been struggling. Good news today and resolution tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - solid practice session
Why it happened - I went out and practiced
Why it makes me happy - this session had lots of bad shots.....which is good...nothing worse than a practice session when you hit them all good....trust me. Looking forward to more tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - a drop by
Why it happened - my buddy was in the neighborhood
Why it makes me happy - we had a great impromptu visit!!

JollyJottings

Comcast resolved
Good practice session
Lovely weather
Breakfast appointment

No comments: