Friday, April 23, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1180


HappyUP!!! - chipping
Why it happened - I got some instruction
Why it makes me happy - I used to be a pretty good chipper of the golf ball. I've been plagued by inconsistency of late. I hit some VERY quality chip shots into "gimmie" range today.

HappyUP!!! - getting my cuke on
Why it happened - I just did it
Why it makes me happy - I went to the nursery.....I drove home....I went straight to the cucumber spot in the garden....and I put those bad boys in.....BAM!

HappyUP!!! - ball striking
Why it happened - I got a lesson Thursday
Why it makes me happy - it was a ways from great today....but I hit a lot more quality shots than I had a right to expect today. Better yet, the swing was better. "That's the swing I used to see a long time ago," was a comment from the group. Bottom line: HOPE is a great contributor to happiness.

HappyUP!!! - great e-mail from a friend
Why it happened - I've got a great friend
Why it makes me happy - none of us REQUIRE hearing nice words.........but none of us is going to ever say we don't like hearing them either.

JollyJottings

Getting my cuke on
Lunch meat
Speech contest
Great e-mail from my friend
Ball striking
5 iron-1, 6 iron and wedge-2
Wedge -6, 8 iron-7, 5 iron-8
7 iron-9/10/15
Bunker shot 11 and 13
6 iron 14/16
Chips on 16/17
Hazard recovery 18

No comments: