Thursday, April 01, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1159


HappyUP!!! - Second Place in Fantasy Golf
Why it happened - it is the second season
Why it makes me happy - this is my first year doing this. I made "rookie" mistakes in the first third of the year. Now, with the "second season" upon us, I have come out blazing. It's only round one but I am looking good for this tournament after being a doormat in the opening session. It's nice to be in the hunt

HappyUP!!! - great news from the road
Why it happened - I have a friend on the road
Why it makes me happy - nothing but great news on this road trip. I just love it when my close friends are taking a much anticipated trip.....and it is all they can ask for.

HappyUP!!! - buddy still in it at Q-School
Why it happened - he's good...and he is playing
Why it makes me happy - great golfers are a dime a dozen....golfers that can make any kind of tour are rarer. My buddy was leading Q school after two days....today....a trainwreck....but...he is still in it. WHEN he plays great tomorrow, in the final round, he will feel better about himself for overcoming the adversity of today's toe stub. He's going to make it!

HappyUP!!! - drive on 1
Why it happened - I put it out there
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to start the day with the big boys. Even if, later on, they figure out they can't stripe it with them, you get their eyes opened when you only have a little wedge into our first hole. It also makes for an easy start to the round.

JollyJottings

Drive on 1
Good news from a friend on the road
Fabulous weather
Getting to golf with a buddy that isn't golfing anymore
Backing in to a "win"
Second place in Fantasy Golf after round one of second season
Buddy still "in the hunt" at Q school
Up n Down on 11, 12, and 16




No comments: