Monday, April 26, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1183


HappyUP!!! - minimal traffic
Why it happened - excellent timing
Why it makes me happy - drove to Daly City (South of SF on the coast side) and back today. Everyone knows how messy traffic can get around SF and going through it.....it almost doesn't matter when you go. I REALLY don't like sitting in traffic. Nobody likes it but I particularly detest it. We got in and out of there....and back through Sac just in time to miss the Sac commuter slow down. NICE!

HappyUP!!! - perfect SF Day
Why it happened - pure luck
Why it makes me happy - I was playing some really....really...bad golf today. Most of the time where we were, it's windy. Bad golf on a windy day is a big can of NO FUN! Today, I was able to just enjoy the weather while I waited for a better golfing day to come.

HappyUP!!! - rangefinder recovered
Why it happened - honest folks
Why it makes me happy - today was the first day out with my new golf bag. I thought I had the perfect pocket for my laser distance finder. If I remember to zip the pocket, it probably is perfect...oopsie. Fortunately, the guys behind us found it, turned it in to the tournament officials, and it was waiting for me at the scoring tent. Yeah...that was about a $400 savings! HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - a driveby
Why it happened - I was outside
Why it makes me happy - my dear friend saw me and pulled over and we had a great "through the car window" visit. Another bright spot of my day.

JollyJottings

A lovely day in SF
Rangefinder returned
Minimal traffic on the drive
6 iron on 3
3 wood/5 iron/putt on 7
Putting stroke seems better

No comments: