Saturday, April 10, 2010

happyUP!!! Day 1168



HappyUP!!! - Duckies!
Why it happened - it's Spring
Why it makes me happy - this was the first sighting I have seen this year of a Momma Duck and her Little Ones. I wish I had my cameral and not iPhone with me for a zoom in. There had to be about 10 of those little feathery things following her around.

HappyUP!!! - driver
Why it happened - I really am working at turning back through the ball
Why it makes me happy - if you can get the driver in play....and with good length, you can play some golf. My game has been struggling but the last couple of days are showing nice signs of improvement.

HappyUP!!! - 17th hole
Why it happened - I hit a massive drive....an incredible wedge....and a pretty sweet putt.
Why it makes me happy - the hole played downwind. It does make it easier but it's still tricky. I played it as good as one could.

HappyUP!!! - discovering my putter issue
Why it happened - I noticed something on the 10th green
Why it makes me happy - my driving of the ball has not been up to speed.....but my putting has been worse. THAT, my friends, is not a good combination. While I think I figured the driver out yesterday, I may have gotten the putter squared away today. I made some TREMENDOUS putts on the backside...even when I didn't actually hole the putt.

JollyJottings

Driver 1/2/5/6/11/15/17/18
Hybrid on 7
Getting the putter back
Wedge on 17
Masters golf
Decision on a pool we have going on

No comments: