Sunday, April 18, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1175


HappyUP!!! - bad shin
Why it happened - had a culinary incident
Why it makes me happy - didn't need that old bowl that fell out of fridge and caused this damage. Had a great time at Med7......on a Sunday afternoon....very efficient....very affordable....felt I got great care... without Obamacare (Oh...did I just say that...out loud?)

HappyUP!!! - putt on 7
Why it happened - I was on "wrong tier"
Why it makes me happy - this was a severe downhiller from 40 feet.....right to left....you just want to get speed right and call it a day with a two putt.....this one found the jar!!! The real beauty comes from how good our greens are rolling.....the ball took forever to get to the hole.....which created suspense.

HappyUP!!! - putt on 9
Why it happened - it didn't matter
Why it makes me happy - if putt was for a birdie or par, would I have made it? Who knows? 35 feet downhill, 5 feet of right to left...those aren't I only know that it felt good to drain another tricky one.

No comments: