Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1177


HappyUP!!! - Speeches at Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - K gave a speech that I just didn't see coming. It was like she was an actress. She's my hero....she's come so far. G nailed it with a stretch while trying some new things. T is one of our newer members and was very creative in his approach.

HappyUP!!! - seting up some instruction
Why it happened - too much bad golf
Why it makes me happy - it was great to talk with my old swing coach. He's ready to get at it. Now, I just need some good weather Thursday morning and a driving range that isn't too wet to be closed.

HappyUP!!! - thunder
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - it was booming! The house was rattling! I don't think I could ever be one of those stormchasers but a touch of extreme weather is thrilling....especially when inside one's house. VERY happy about that.

JollyJottings

Setting up some instruction
Speeches at Toastmasters
Birthday party invitation

No comments: