Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1184


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - 2 great speeches....an icebreaker that was exceptionally done...and a charming speech from a veteran. We also had 2 new people join.

HappyUP!!! - in the presence of grace
Why it happened - I get in front of people
Why it makes me happy - every once in awhile, you encounter someone of an authentic spiritual nature. They don't overdo it...they don't flaunt it....they just ARE it. If you open your senses, you will know it when you encounter it. Today, I did.

HappyUP!!! - quick fix on inkjet
Why it happened - I got an idea
Why it makes me happy - I need to convert over to an all in one scanner/printer/copier setup. But, until I do the research, I need my printer to work. It hasn't been. I threw the alcohol swab to it today. Who knows about tomorrow but it worked today and I was thrilled!

HappyUP!!! - something to look forward to
Why it happened - I got some good news midday
Why it makes me happy - it's given me another thing to get excited about!

JollyJottings

2 great speeches
Lots of laughs
2 new members
Cleaning my ink cartridge
Wound healing
Something to look forward to

No comments: