Monday, April 19, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1176


HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - a buddy called me
Why it makes me happy - one of my golfing pals called me to break some bread. Who doesn't like breaking bread with a friend?.....especially spontaneously?

HappyUP!!! - saving some clothes
Why it happened - SHOUT
Why it makes me happy - I had some pretty bad stains in a shirt and pair of shorts from my kitchen accident the other day. I'd given up on a pair of shorts and a shirt. When I popped them out of the washer, I had a moment of, "Niiiiizzzzzzzzze!!!"

HappyUP!!! - advice
Why it happened - I got a call from a surrogate mom
Why it makes me happy - it's good to have such a friend to give you a little walk through on wound care.

JollyJottings

Brekko
Catching our fave food server
7 iron on 15
6 iron on 2
Up n down on 4
Un n down on 5
5 iron on 7
Phone call
Shower
Saving some clothes

No comments: