Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1178


HappyUP!!! - coffee
Why it happened - it's on the calendar every Wed morning
Why it makes me happy - we had a nice conversation..heard some better news from my friend. I got a chance to spend some time with another friend who popped in a bit later. Good stuff

HappyUP!!! - no rain this afternoon
Why it happened - who knows...it wasn't in the forecast
Why it makes me happy - it may give the driving range a chance to dry out so I can take a desperately needed lesson tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - good healing
Why it happened - I'm taking care of things
Why it makes me happy - it looks like my shin wounds are coming along nicely. It's going to take awhile but they look good.

HappyUP!!! - jeans
Why it happened - I did a little grinding
Why it makes me happy - hey, even if they are old, no one likes to lose a favorite pair of jeans before their time. This pair had a nasty stain from the shin injury. I was going to relegate them to the "work in the garden" pile. Then, I said, "hmmmm....let's give this a shot." Got all the blood stains out of there.

JollyJottings

Coffee with my buddy
Running into another pal at coffee
IM chat with one of my best friends...talking golf
Getting some clean up done around the house
Dealing with some frustrations in an effective manner
Wounds healing nicely
No rain this afternoon

No comments: