Tuesday, April 06, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1164


HappyUP!!! - 2 good speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - LD was energetic....SP was funny....both uplifting and did great jobs. It's what we go there for

HappyUP!!! - getting to golf course on time
Why it happened - I was pushing it
Why it makes me happy - hate to keep the guys waiting. It's not a quick trip from Toastmasters to an 8:40 tee time

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron 0n 16
Why it happened - it was a pure one
Why it makes me happy - tough wind....I put a cut up there and rode it home to within 8 feet of the pin.

JollyJottings

2 good speeches
A guest
Texting with my buddy
Getting to golf course on time
5 iron on 4
Driver...6 iron on 5
Drive on 9
Bogey on 10
Up and down on 15
5 iron on 16
Shot from the dirt on 17
Friend returned borrowed stuff

No comments: