Saturday, April 03, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1161


HappyUP!!! - draining an 8 footer on 18
Why it happened - I had it read right
Why it makes me happy - I went from looking like a likely win to easy tie...to possibly losing due to a bad break. I needed this putt to make dough or end up even. I just poured it in!

HappyUP!!! - 58 points in fantasy golf
Why it happened - my team showed up
Why it makes me happy - I'm in second place in the league.....and beating the 3 other guys I have a side game with. Looking good for tomorrow!

HappyUP!!! - final four on TV
Why it happened - it's that time
Why it makes me happy - I love this time of the year in college basketball. The title game is usually a letdown....I am thinking it will be this year. I hope not. Love to see Butler pull down the upset but Duke is looking tough. That Butler game today was awesome. You could see those guys leaving it all on the court. That is a great thing to watch

JollyJottings

Hybrid on 4
Pitch on 5
Wedge on 6
7 iron on 7
6 iron on 8
7 iron on 9
9 iron on 10
Wedge on 13
Two putt on 14
8 iron on 15
Texting with my buddy
58 points in Fantasy Golf
Final Four on TV

No comments: