Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1171



HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - we had three great speeches, three evaluations, and three table topics......and got it all done in just a hair over an hour. THAT is productive! We had a guest, too, and it looked like he dug the interaction. Recruit...recruit...recruit

HappyUP!!! - pulling a good time for State Am qualifier
Why it happened - lucky?
Why it makes me happy - going down to Olympic Club in about two weeks. The last time I qualified for this tournament...it was there....28 yrs ago.....before I took my hiatus from the game. I pulled a 9:50 a.m. time.....off the first tee. I always like starting off of the first hole rather than the back side. 9:50 should give a bit of extra time for any fog to lift....and warm up a little....and me not to feel rushed. Of course, it may stick me in traffic coming home.....hey....why not just spend an extra night in SF? HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - lots of good shots today
Why it happened - my game is coming back around
Why it makes me happy - my score didn't make me happy.....but the ball striking is coming back. Hit 12 greens....made a couple of birdies...should have tapped in for another (dang putter is misfiring). Anyway, a little more work and all should be good a week and a half from now.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Good starting time for Am Qualifier
E-mails with a buddy
Driver/Wedge 1
Hybrid 2
Putt on 3
5 iron...putt on 4
5 iron...putt on 7
Driver..5 iron 11
Bunker shot on 13
3 wood...3 wood combo on 14
7 iron on 16
Flop shot on 17
5 iron on 18

No comments: