Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1185


HappyUP!!! - mall
Why it happened - I needed something
Why it makes me happy - not many people in the mall on a Wed. Crowds aren't my thing. They have made a lot of changes there. It actually is a pretty cool place to hang out....if one was in to hanging out. Enjoyed the trip.

HappyUP!!! - chicken
Why it happened - I BBQ'd some bird
Why it makes me happy - I had those fowl soaking for a few days in a lovely homegrown marinade. I got them off the grill at just the right time. Dinner!!!

HappyUP!!! - anniversary
Why it happened - a total fluke
Why it makes me happy - you can go to my earlier post today for the entire scoop. Just lots of fond memories of how such a thing that was so wrong went so right.

HappyUP!!! - Youth Leadership Opportunity
Why it happened - I was asked
Why it makes me happy - it looks like an interesting chance to go into the school system next year. It sounds like a nice diversion and I always like helping out.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Banking
Mall
Surewest service call
An anniversary

No comments: