Friday, April 09, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1167


HappyUP!!! - new golfing friend J
Why it happened - he was invited by my buddies
Why it makes me happy - always great to play with new people....especially when they have played the mini-tours. It's a joy to watch people that have progressed so far in the game.... especially when they are nice guys that can put up with some substandard play. Lots of fun

HappyUP!!! - decent golf from the Black Tees
Why it happened - the boys wanted to step to the back
Why it makes me happy - can't call it a great round...but the ball striking and short game showed some signs of coming out of hibernation. Hey, it's been awhile. Hope is a beautiful thing.

HappyUP!!! - running across Sammy
Why it happened - I was out for a walk
Why it makes me happy - ever take a walk on a dark night....go over a bridge...have a stranger approach you....who looks a touch scruffy....and have him say, "hey!" Ok...a bit scary at first but it ended up being an old buddy! We had a nice chat.

HappyUP!!! - call from a friend
Why it happened - my friend had some time
Why it makes me happy - hey....who doesn't like a call that is nothing but good stuff from a friend?

JollyJottings

Finding my ball marker
Playing with J for first time
7 iron on one
4 iron on two
Up and down on 4
6 iron on 7
Bunker shot on 8
Bunker shot on 9
Chutt on 9
Sand shot on 11
Chutt on 12
Hybrid on 14
Up and down on 15
Hybrid on 18
Masters Golf
Great phone call with my friend
A third for our group tomorrow

No comments: