Friday, April 16, 2010

HappyuP!!! Day 1174


HappyUP!!! - convertible day to the max
Why it happened - it's Spring in Norcal
Why it makes me happy - I have had the top down every month so far this year. Today, as I was driving, I went, "dang...why does this feel so good?" A quick check of my ambient thermometer showed 73 degrees with no wind. THAT is as perfect as God is gonna give it to us.

HappyUP!!! - grabbing some sushi
Why it happened - my jones needed to be itched
Why it makes me happy - c'mon....if you love sushi....you know why it makes you happy

HappyUP!!! - chattin/texting/e-mailing with the golfer bros
Why it happened - thinking bout a change
Why it makes me happy - there is commitment involved......and it's good to have discussion. Yeah....it ain't life or death....but golf is a big part of our lives.

JollyJottings

Broc and asparagus brekko
Grocery store
Chats with golfing friend
Sushi
Chattin with the bro
PERFECT convertible weather


No comments: