Wednesday, April 07, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1165


HappyUP!!! - wedge on 10
Why it happened - I have a good wedge game at times
Why it makes me happy - I was playing poorly. I said, "you know what, I think I'll just jam this in the hole," and the ball landed an inch from the cup from 83 yds. The birdie was a nice uplift.

HappyUP!!! - chutt on 17
Why it happened - I have some touch
Why it makes me happy - I'd hit a very good 8 iron into the hole.....too good. It went long and I had a difficult downhill shot. I rolled it right to the lip. Hey, on a bad day on the links, you look to the bright spots

HappyUP!!! - setting up a Masters side wager
Why it happened - my buddy texted me
Why it makes me happy - always good to hear from my ex-golf mate. This is a good way for us to not lose touch now that my buddy isn't playing much golf. Plus, I should pick up a few bucks!!!

HappyUP!!! - hearing from a friend from the past
Why it happened - I had sent him an e-mail
Why it makes me happy - this friend kind of disappeared....I hate it when good friends disappear....hopefully this is the beginning of him reappearing.

JollyJottings

Texting with my buddy
Wedge on 10
Chutt on 17
Wedge on 3


No comments: