Friday, September 21, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 237

HappyUP!!! - breakfast out
Why it happened - I had a meeting scheduled with one of my managers
Why it made me happy - my short stack and a side of sausages never fails. Plus, we had a nice chat.

HappyUP!!! - welcome packages
Why it happened - this the official weekend that a company that our company bought migrates
Why it made me happy - the staff was absolutely giddy when I brought them their welcome packages....it really meant a lot. It was neat to see people acting so happy. They were all ladies...hmmm.....would men have showed that much joy? Doubtful.

HappyUP!!! - fixing a conference call
Why it happened - I sat in on a training call...that I had already been on.
Why it made me happy - if I hadn't been on the call, some critical misinformation may have been dispensed. My input got everyone back on track.

No comments: