Saturday, September 15, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 231....Saturday


HappyUP!!! - top down drive to San Francisco
Why it happened - I took a dinner invite into the city
Why it made me happy - today is why I have a convertible. 65 MPH....2 hrs....78-80 degrees...and then getting the smells off the bay at the end. Ahhhh.....

HappyUP!!! - a call from a friend
Why it happened - another friend is having some challenges
Why it made me happy - I love talking to this guy. We don't get to do it that often. I got the added bonus of getting to see him and his wife. They were out here on the coast helping another friend. While I wish the circumstances around the call were a little more uplifting, it was still good to hear from him....and get the reminder that he is one good man (and his wife is pretty great too).

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with my adopted family
Why it happened - it often does on Saturday
Why it made me happy - I hadn't ate with the clan in about three weeks. Today was particularly lively.

JollyJottings

Golf tomorrow
One Root Festival
Sleeping
Call from a friend...and an invitation
A top down drive to SF
Whole Foods
Seeing some friends I rarely see

No comments: