Sunday, September 16, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 232....it's Sunday


HappyUP!!! - a quick recovery from food poisoning
Why it happened - not sure
Why it made me happy - at 4 this morning, there was no way I would be playing golf at 9. Though I was a little concerned about being out on the course "without a net," I was relieved that the illness "passed" rather quickly (...and abruptly).

HappyUP!!! - some good golf
Why it happened - I have been playing more....and I kept the driver in the fairway
Why it made me happy - I tooled around a challenging course in 78 today. That is my best score in years. I even gave a few shots away.

HappyUP!!! - Mumbo Gumbo
Why it happened - they play in the park every September to close the Music in the Park series
Why it makes me happy - the piano/accordion player is an old friend. He was also the guy that showed me how to play guitar. I always think of him fondly for that. MG plays a cajun type jazz fusion. It's unique and even got me out there moving my groove thing.....sometimes I forget I have a groove thing.

JollyJottings

Food poisoning was minor
Played some good golf
Golfing with my buddy
Meeting a new friend on the golf course
Solheim Cup
Top down driving
Gorgeous Day
Weigh in
Dinner
Mumbo Gumbo

No comments: