Tuesday, September 04, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 220

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - come on...it's Tuesday
Why it made me happy - we were short on members first day back from a 3 day holiday but long on enthusiasm and quality. I found out that we got 5 officers trained in recent trainings (4 were required). We had a lively meeting. I picked up a sunshine award.

HappyUP!!! - stuffed bell peppers
Why it happened - I made them yesterday
Why it made me happy - I had never made them before. I had no recipe. I just went off a hunch. I took the innards from some zucchini and sauteed them with garlic, basil, onions, black olives, and a some 5 minute brown rice. I baked them yesterday for about 13 minutes at 350. I pulled them out of the oven, removed the innards, mixed in some cheese and the leftover half of a steak, and stuck them in the fridge. I nuked one for lunch and one for dinner. WOW!!! INCREDIBLE! I do have to come clean. I bought the bell peppers. My ones from the garden just weren't big enough for proper stuffing. I'll be having this dish again....FOR SURE.

HappyUP!!! - solutions
Why it happened - I have been digesting a situation
Why it made me happy - I am taking my time before I move to solution on a persnickety little opportunity/issue that came up last week. Everyone would like answers. Sometimes a little time is exactly what you need to let the problem ferment. I smell a new answer starting to brew.

No comments: