Thursday, September 06, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 222

HappyUP!!! - my mechanic
Why it happened - I made the call
Why it makes me happy - they can take my car in Monday night. I have to go to a specialty place so it's not a "just drive it over there" kind of deal. I also know they will take care of the issue. Plus...it's probably not going to be as expensive as I thought.

HappyUP!!! - delicious tortellini
Why it happened - I stopped by my bro's to see my dad
Why it makes me happy - my sis-in-law and her son's girlfriend were there cooking together. The son's girlfriend seemed very nice....and the two of them turned out a delicious pasta! Wait...did I say it was delicious? It was delicious.

HappyUP!!! - appointment with a recruit
Why it happened - I made the call
Why it makes me happy - my job is to be picking up new people. This guy may be a good one! We'll see tomorrow.

No comments: